REI 017 » 7 Sneaky Little Foreclosure Getting Tricks Part 2
In this episode we’ll continue with part 2 of our unscripted brain dump with the one and only Jamel Gibbs.
Jamel is a machine of a property flipper, active in multiple markets at a time, and foreclosure-buying ninja with more than a decade of real life REI experience notched on his belt.
If you missed the first segment of our chat with Jamel, you can check out part 1 out here — and you definitely should do so before jumping into this session. Jamel started the process of sharing some of his best, sneaky little tricks for getting foreclosure deals in today’s market – really solid stuff!
He detailed the invaluable lessons learned in his real life, rags-to-riches story, shared the exact questions he always asks his cash buyers, laid out his “Retire Early & Wealthy” plan, step by step… and that’s just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
From here, Jamel just keeps pouring it out for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn…
- The A, B, C’s of pocket listings
- Jamel’s “R-E-S-P-E-C-T” trick
- How to remove your inspection contingency, but still keep it.
- Twist! The “EMD Switcheroo” trick
- When (and why) you may want to actually offer additional earnest money prior to closing
- The “Rightly Seasoned” trick
- How often are REO brokers open to price adjustments?
And a whole lot more…
Bottom line, you’re going to learn a lot of insider tricks on how to play the REO game very, very profitably. I don’t personally know of anyone who does REOs better than Jamel right now.
Stuff Mentioned in This Episode
- More: Jamel’s Repo Riches program
- Script: “How to Talk to Agents” (Inner Circle only – see below)
- Jamel’s Yellow Letter: The exact one he sends (Inner Circle only – see below)
- Jamel’s Envelope: The exact one he uses for his letters (Inner Circle only – see below)
Private Resources for This Episode
- Download: “How to Talk to Agents” Script (PDF)
- Download: Jamel’s Yellow Letter (PDF)
- Download: Jamel’s “Invitation” envelope + sticker (PDF)
Not yet an Inner Circle member?
Why the heck not??? You’re totally missing out!
Thoughts? Please rate, share and comment on this episode below…