REI 010 » The BIG Problem With Finding Private Money Investors Pt 1
Finding private money investors is kinda like finding honey. Everybody stinking loves it, but it can be hard to track down out in the wild. And when you finally get you some, it tastes oh so sweet. But if you go about it the wrong way, you can totally get stung. By thousands of angry bees.
Oh and it’s enjoyed best when organic and local. 😉
So in this episode I’m happy to bring you along as we engage in a conversation together about the BIG problem with finding private money investors.
You’ll meet a dear friend of mine – an investor in beautiful Charleston who also happens to be a real sharp guy in the finding private money investors arena, and also one of my true friends. If you’ve been with me for a few years now, you may recall a little one-time workshop we did together called “Private Money Brain Dump” – awesome stuff.
(He’s also the first guy to ever convince me to taste a Guinness…but that’s another story entirely.)
So anyways we’ll talk about why so many people get “no” after “no” when finding private money investors and trying to earn their trust, how to FIX that once and for all, and a proven 3- step private money getting process.
If finding private money investors for your deals is a hot-button for you at all, then you’re going to LOVE our candid conversation today. It was so good, we had to split it up into two parts. Get ready to take some notes.
Finding Private Money Investors – What You’ll Learn
- No After No: Why the process most people use is broken, and how to easily fix it
- I’m Afraid: How to slay the fears that hold you back and sabotage your PM-getting
- Shut It: When you should and should NOT give detailed info to possible lenders
- Beware: of the casual “yes”
- Biggie: The biggest key to finding private money investors
- 3 Steps: A proven 3-step process for finding private money investors
- Posture: How to posture yourself (and how not to)
- The Formal Appointment: It’s not about YOU, it’s about your prospect
- Learn: The Diagnosis technique
- Matchmaking: How (and why) to follow up with the “right” deals
- What: information should you share when passing a deal by a prospect?
- And: a whole bunch more…
Finding Private Money Investors – Listen Now
A Little About Patrick
Patrick hails from the ridiculously gorgeous Charleston, SC. He’s been investing in real estate ever since he got the bug in college… and much to his parents dismay, dropped out of college to dive full-time into real estate at the tender age of 22.
After a few rough transactions and some invaluable lessons in the school of hard knocks, Patrick became a MASTER at getting deals done more quickly, with higher profit, less risk, without having to go to banks or use our own cash… that key was finding private money investors, and using their funds to close on his deals.
Fast forward to today, he’s closed over 130 real estate deals ranging from foreclosures to small multi-family buy and hold deals…short sales, lease options, mobile homes, etc. (i.e. He’s done a lot) and leveraged over $6mm in private cash into those transactions.
Oh, and though he looks only 17, he’s actually 32. 😉
Stuff Mentioned in This Episode
- More Specific Training: Watch Patrick’s “Private Money on Demand” Video Here
- Download Free: Patrick’s Personal Private Money-Getting PowerPoint – Inner Circle only, see below
Inner Circle Resources for This Episode
- [Content protected for Inner Circle members only]
Not yet an Inner Circle member?
Why the heck not??? You’re totally missing out!
Please leave your comments on “The Big Problem With Finding Private Money Investors Part 1” Below.