REI 009 » How to be a Wholesaling CEO – It’s Flipping Smarter
In this episode you’re in for a real treat. We’re going to dig into what it looks like be the CEO of your flipping business, or whatever kind of REI biz you’re in.
The sad truth is, most of us buy into the “real estate dream” of creating a lifestyle of freedom for ourselves and our family, only to end up creating just another JOB – and usually a much harder one – for ourselves.
Being your own boss is one thing. Building a real business – one that gives you freedom and life rather than stealing them away from you – well that’s another thing entirely.
So we’re getting up close and personal together with a good buddy of mine, Rob Swanson – and I’m telling you, this guy’s very epitome of how to do it right.
Yes, Rob’s a successful investor monetarily (i.e. he earns a great income doing deals today). But even more importantly, this guys knows how to craft a real business…that runs like a business. And he’s got a specific, proven plan for doing this that we’ll crack open and dissect together.
What You’ll Learn
- Fast Cash: How Rob scored his first 3 (cash) deals in under 45 days.
- Essentials: What do you really need to be successful? (this may surprise you)
- The “Triangle Business Plan”: The three critical pieces of every deal he does
- Blow by blow: A typical day in the life of a “Wholesale CEO”
- The 80/20 rule for education before action
- The 3 Keys: The first 3 critical Q’s he asks himself (and his team) every day without fail
- Team Building: Who he hired for what positions, in what order and why
- Rewards: Also how he compensates them, and how he’d probably do it different today
- A Practical Plan: How to actually CREATE and LIVE the ” real estate dream” you/we bought into
- Obliterating Fear (using the only ONE “weasel” clause you’ll ever need)
- The Plan: A specific model for leveraging transactional (flip) income into residual (long term) income, without debt
- And a whole bunch more…
A Little About The Swansonator…
Rob Swanson hails from the land of milk and honey (and skiing and fly fishing) that is Denver, CO. He’s a family man (wife +3 kiddies) entrepreneur, educator, and active real estate investor with 10+ years of REI experience. He’s flipped hundreds of houses in 14 states and 22 cities, and today he’s typically buying around 10 or so houses/month and runs up to 10 to 20 rehab crews at any given time. And when he’s not doing that, he’s probably our running ridiculously long ultra-marathans a mile above sea level. Or snow skiing. Or fly fishing. Or hiking…
My favorite 3 things about Rob:
- He’s a real person – down to earth, super personal and relatable…
- He’s honestly one of the most gifted, authentic teachers I’ve ever heard…
- He truly understands how to run a very successful REI biz and still have an awesome life full of freedom…
Stuff Mentioned in This Episode
- Awesomeness: The Bacon Donut
- Call Capture Tool: Freedom Voice Ad Trakker
- Watch Free: Rob’s Training on “Wholesale CEO: How You Can Buy 100 Houses Free & Clear Without Cash Or Credit”
- Download Free: “53 Wholesale Mistakes” ($97 value) – Inner Circle only, see below
Inner Circle Resources for This Episode
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]
Not yet an Inner Circle member?
Why the heck not??? You’re totally missing out!