REI 004 » Super Sexy REI Mortgage Market Update
In this episode of Real Estate Investing Simplified we’re focusing in like a laser on the mortgage arena…and specifically how it relates to us as real estate investors.
We’ll unwrap the most current, need-to-know intel on financing for investors who need it to buy properties…and for those of us flipping houses, we’ll cover key factors on financing for our retail buyers.
And listen…you need to have your mind wrapped around where things are with this right now. It matters. It matters no matter what investment niche you’re in, wholesaler, retailer, note flipper, underwater basket weaver…whatever. So tune in, listen up and take notes, yo.
Super Sexy Stuff You’ll Learn in This Episode…
- Investor Financing: What kinds of loans can we still get these days?
- Got hoops? How easy/hard are they to qualify for?
- Current guidelines for seasoning, credit scores, LTVs, down payments, etc.
- Deals 1-4 vs. deals 5-10 vs. all the rest
- Cash-Out Refi – Still viable for investors today? If so, how?
- What about financing LLC’s?
- How important is documenting repairs for rehabs?
- Retail Financing: What are the best loans for investors to connect our retail buyers with?
- Who’s our biggest pool of viable buyers today?
- Who’s actually financable anymore? (Specifically)
- What’s the state of commercial financing right now?
- Other hidden “gotchas” you must know today, or else
Bottom Line: This is all about putting our finger on the pulse of what’s going on RIGHT NOW…and things are changing daily, so it’s more critical than ever before that you keep abreast of the latest if you’re playing ball in a way that engages financing.
A Word About Jason Palliser
Jason’s a mortgage guy in St. Louis for 17+ years who’s done somewhere north of 3,000 investor loans all across the nation. So he’s a freakin’ investor loan machine, and I dare you to find someone more experienced or who knows more about this topic. Basically he’s the guy the bankers come to every week when THEY need to know what can be done for investor financing. He’s also co-founder of the REI BlackBook – a super cool, deal maker engine type thing for investment real estate that’s too hard to describe adequately here. But trust me, it’s way cool and you should check it out for yourself. Also he’s got a bit of O.C.D. that we all love teasing him about. Oh, and he’s an REIology faculty member.
Private Resource for This Episode
- [Content protected for Inner Circle members only]
Not yet an Inner Circle member?
Why the heck not??? You’re totally missing out!
Share the love!
Get free updates!