REI 001 » The Power of Strategic Partnerships Part 1
Welcome to the first ever episode of the REIology podcast!
In this episode, I asked one of my closest real estate investing pals, Shaun (the Swan) McCloskey to join us for a timely conversation about:
“4 ridiculously awesome ways to creatively use joint venture partnerships in your real estate investing endeavors.”
Bottom Line: This is all about learning how to creatively earn more income in less time with less hassle this year. If this interests you, then you’re gonna LOVE this episode like a pig loves mud.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Shaun set up his business to run extremely well (and profitably) in only 5 hours/month
- The “Private Money Switcheroo” trick
- The “Sensei JV” trick
- The Secret Epic Fail: Why doing everything “right” tends to create a business that actually ROBS you of freedom and OWNS YOU (and how to immediately reverse this, and craft a business that actually SERVES you).
- Long term partnership vs JV partnerships (which is better and why?)
- Why “good debt” is a flat out lie
- An incredibly cool way to never, ever have to borrow money for any deal, ever again, period. (And why you should do it)
- How to get partners to do the stuff you hate or aren’t good at, and focus your efforts on the stuff you really love and excel at.
And this really just scratches the surface of a really powerful podcast episode you’re really gonna get a ton out of.
A Tiny Little Bit about Shaun (Swan)
Having notched over 300 real estate deals since 2003 (mostly flips), the man’s not only a wildly successful real estate investor, but he’s also one of my bestest friends on the planet. And when you listen in, you’ll know exactly why one of our mutual friends calls him the “Tony Robbins of Real Estate Investing” – the guys’ just got a clear and present passion for helping people break through barriers and move toward success. And he’s super great at it. And he’s also one of our REIology faculty members.
Stuff Mentioned in This Episode
Private Resource for This Episode
- [Content protected for Inner Circle members only]
Not yet an Inner Circle member?
Why the heck not??? You’re totally missing out!